Monday, September 7, 2009

My Dearest Apologies...

Hello, guys! It´s been a long time... I know, I suck, but let me explain a few things so you can understand why I haven´t been posting here...

1.- I had a lot of issues at work and home that kept me from posting... I know It doesn{t have anything to do with this, but sometimes I wasn´t in the right mood to do anything...

2.- I tried to correct that corrupt file for the Spa&Treatment live I uploaded... But then my PC was infected with a virus, so... Bye, bye files... I made new ones, so that what I was trying to upload... But meagupload was very frustrating these days, and I couldn´t finish the upload until two days ago... So now I´ll fix that up...

3.- I lost my job recently, so in the process of looking for a new one, I had little time in my hands... I´m still searching, but I´ll make time to post here, so that at least I can keep in touch with you...

4.- I mentioned in a post before that I would upload material from the MoRA releases, but now I have one more problem... My DVD-drive isn´t working that well, so I can really rip any CD or DVD right now... So, no more new material for now, since I can´t buy a new drive because my budget is limited. I´ll try to find a way to rip them, so don´t worry... Soon, you´ll get more material...

Again, my dearest apologies to all of you. Right now I´ll upload again the Spa&Treatmet live, so I hope that for now that makes it up for you... I´ll try to make it better next time, so don´t worry about it... I´ll try not to get lost again.

See ya!

0 comments: